Playful Worship will give you over 60 ideas of fun, interactive, musical experiences you can do with your child at home.
1. Play the CD regularly so that both you and your child learn the songs. Play it in the car, at bedtime or any other time of the day.
2. Choose 2 or 3 songs to intentionally use with your child before bed each night. You will soon learn which songs and activities they love as they will ask for them over and over again.
3. Choose a cuddle song or “The Blessing” to sing with your child and family each night. This will become a precious routine that will live in your child’s memory forever.
4. Consider purchasing a few instruments that your child can use during your music time together. Scarves, hand drums, bells and egg shakers are a great addition to any household wishing to deepen the musical experience.
5. Relax and enjoy. You don’t have to be a maestro to make worshipful music with your child. Your enthusiasm will be contagious – this is what counts!